Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Super Potatoes

Hi friends! We had a busy weekend, and I spent most of yesterday getting things back on track. I created this recipe when we had some leftovers to use up. Our potatoes were almost done for so I decided we needed to use a lot of them, fast! 

Here's what you need:
4 potatoes
~3 T. olive oil
seasoned salt
~1 c. shredded chicken (or whatever leftover meat you have, pork works well too! I bet ground beef would also be good.)
~2 cups cheese

Here's what you do:
Preheat oven to 425°. Grease 9 x 13 pan or cookie sheet. I put aluminum foil down and spray it with Pam-it makes clean up a breeze! Slice potatoes thinly into chips.The thinner you slice them, the faster they will cook. Arrange potatoes onto pan. Drizzle olive oil onto potatoes. Cover potatoes with seasoned salt as desired. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes begin to feel soft and are easily cut. Remove from oven and add shredded chicken. Cover with cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese melts. 


Enjoy as a meal on its own or pair it with another fruit or veggie! Another super simple Tasty Tuesday recipe for you. We love it for an easy weekend meal. Join me tomorrow as I tell you all about our whirlwind weekend! See you then :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment