Monday, August 25, 2014

Enjoying the Wait

Where is the time going? I looked back on my blog to see I haven't posted ANYTHING since Tuesday? What have I been doing.!?!?!?!...A whole lot of nothing is what...Maybe that's why I don't have anything to post. Let me fill you in. 
A little over a week ago I took my boards (I passed, yay!) so now I am waiting for my state license to be processed. Until then, I can't really do anything...I have been enjoying some much needed down time! The temperature hasn't been too hot here (upper 90s) so I have enjoyed some pool time and other unimportant internet searching. I am so excited to start working in a career soon. This is my first fall I am not heading back to school for a LONG, LONG time. Nolan informed me I went to school longer than he has been alive...Thank you for bringing that up. I am very ready to move on to non-school things.
Saturday we hung out with a family Matt met at work. We had a great time enjoying some burgers with them at their place. Sunday we went to church and Matt headed back home to do his fantasy football draft with my church back home. I stuck around to volunteer in the nursery. I think it will be a good way to meet some younger people. We headed over to Glendale for a little preseason NFL watching last night. 


How great are these seats?! The Super Bowl will be played here this year. If only we could get these seats....Unfortunately they probably won't qualify for our under $10 ticket price. So we will probably just check out the week festivities instead.

My week will be spent the same way I spent last week. I may have to start some new craft projects. Let's hope my license gets processed soon!! I promise to be back tomorrow with another recipe for you. And maybe something else exciting will happen this week so I have something else to blog about....no promises there.

No comments:

Post a Comment