Friday, August 15, 2014

School Days

Happy Friday! TEACHERS: This is for you!!!
I have been wanting to blog about this for a long time. My sisters started school today so it seemed appropriate. The company Matt works for, Vanguard, has created a program, My Classroom Economy.



It is designed to help students learn financial literacy. I think it is pretty awesome so I wanted to share it with all of my teacher readers. You can go check it out here. They have lots of videos and things to explain how the program works, MUCH better than I could. They say it takes a couple weeks to implement it, but once it is it looks pretty fun. I would have LOVED doing this! They have a different curriculum for every grade so it can be used throughout the whole entire school from elementary to senior year! Pretty awesome, right?!
If it seems like something up your alley and you have any questions let me know. Matt is an ambassador for it so he can help you out with whatever you need! Oh yeah, and I know teachers don't get a huge budget every year so what is really cool about this...it's free. Not, a 30 day free trial, not you get the starter kit but the best stuff costs money. Everything is absolutely free-FOREVER!!!!  Let me know what you think!
Also as I was reading my Daily Guideposts this morning I ran across James 3 and thought it would go perfectly along with this. It talks about how not everyone is fit to be a teacher. I totally agree! So thank you to all those people out there who have discovered they can be good teachers. Hope you all have a great weekend! I'll be back next week with more fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment