Friday, August 8, 2014

Weekly Reminisce

 Happy Friday Friends!! I thought I would fill you in on what has been happening here the past couple weeks. Nothing too exciting, just some fun little things.
We bought a new board game-Monopoly Empire. It goes much faster than the original Monopoly game (or so I'm told, I don't think I've ever played it)! I was really having fun with it, but now Matt beats me really bad so we quit playing...


We spent a Sunday afternoon golfing.





It was REALLY hot!!!!


Matt played 18 holes. I played the 9 holes I wanted to.



Matt has also been brewing some homemade wine. I don't think I have showed many pictures of that so I thought I should include some this time.


That is his apple cider I requested. It should be ready for fall!


He started some watermelon wine last week. Again, it won't be ready until fall. We had his strawberry wine a few weeks ago, and it wasn't too bad. Hopefully he keeps getting better! ;)


There was also a huge sale on raspberries at Sprouts last week. Matt LOVES raspberries. We bought three cartons on Sunday. By Tuesday they were gone. So we had to go back and get enough to last him the rest of the week.....EIGHT! And this was the week we left Friday morning to head to Denver. And yes they were all gone by Thursday night.


Yesterday after our workout we headed over to Jamba Juice for some free juice! It was very yummy!


I felt like this post was mostly all pictures of Matt having fun. Well this is what I have been doing that past few weeks....Study, study, study!!!! (Sorry I cannot get the picture to rotate, but you get the idea!) Only a little bit longer, and I will be done studying FOREVER!!!! Cannot wait for that day to get here!


Enjoy your weekend! Check back next week to see what else we have been up to and another Tasty Tuesday recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment