Friday, September 19, 2014

Things I am excited about

Some of the blogs I read have a series they do called Friday Favorites. I have a few things I have been getting really excited about so I decided I would try something new and link up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci this week. Enjoy some of my current favorites!



Downy Unstoppables

One of the girls, Erika, posted this as one of her Friday Favorites a few weeks back. She said it worked wonders on her laundry. Since we have moved into our apartment our clothes have begun to smell worse and worse-like smoke and mildew. I thought I would give this a try. It has been awesome! Our clothes smell much better. I would recommend them to anyone! I got this scent and love it.



New Jeans

Another blogger I follow mentioned how awesome these jeans were. I thought I would give them a try. Plus they were on sale. Who doesn't love designer jeans on sale!?! And how special did I feel when they arrived like this? I could try jeans on in the comfort of my own home and return them for free! Does life get much better?? It really is all about the little things.



Hummus

A few weeks back when we were at Matt's family reunion they had this hummus. Two of my favorite things combined-spinach and artichoke and hummus. What could be better?!? Nothing!!! It is great with pita chips, cucumbers, and bell peppers. Maybe I have been living under a rock because I had not found this flavor until then. If you haven't had it yet, go try it today!



An Empty Sink

Again it's the little things. Is there really anything better than a clean, empty sink? We have one of the most shallow sinks in the history of time. It only takes about one dish in there to make it look like we haven't done dishes in a week. So when there are none in there, it is a satisfying feeling. And no, I didn't even have to move any dishes out of the sink to take this picture-it did take a few days though!



ipad

Many people had told me I should get an ipad for work. When ipad minis came out, I thought they seemed like a bigger version of the iphone. But can I say how happy I am to have an ipad mini! The screen is about four times bigger than the one on my phone (I checked), but I can still hold it with one hand. Apple you have done it again! Plus I got it $100 off at Target a few weeks ago. I am so excited to use it for work. Lately it has been making a great Facebook reader.



OT license




This may not be as glamorous as my new jeans or an ipad, but it is certainly the most valuable. After countless years of sitting in class, paper writing, project meetings, studying for tests, hours of paperwork, and waiting on the government I am DONE!!! I finally have the piece of paper I need to start my career-my occupational therapy license!

There you have it friends, a few of my Friday Favorites. I will be sure to post some again whenever I find a few new favorites! Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment