Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Favorite Recipes

Hello again friends! I thought I would do a little switch up for Tasty Tuesday today. I have been trying out many new recipes, and they are all so good!!! However, I haven't changed them at all, therefore I don't need to make any recipe tutorials! No tweaking, no modifications, no anything. They are amazing as is! So I thought I would share them with you!!

Here are some great dinner ideas! Click on the links for the recipes. Of course, again most of these come from my favorite blogger, Shay.

It was so yummy. And it made a lot for us so we had it several times. It made amazing leftovers!


This one is a copycat recipe. I have to say, I couldn't find about half of the ingredients! I added a little soy sauce and called it good. It was still very good! We thought it would last us two meals, but we ended up eating the whole thing on the first night...oops!

(photo courtesy of Damn Delicious)

Here are two new soups for you to try! Of course, it is still really hot here, but we are slowly getting into soup mode anyways.

Yum!!!!! I think I have highlighted this one before, but I thought I would mention it again. It was that good!!

(photo courtesy of Mix and Match Mama)

It had lots of veggies which made it look very colorful. I was a little worried it would be too veggie tasting for us, but it wasn't at all! It was great, and I felt like I was eating a really healthy meal! Win, win!


Of course, you can find all of my favorite recipes on my Pinterest page, HERE. Hope you all have a great day. I'm off to work! ;) (YAY!! I can finally say that!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment