Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Rock chalk Jayhawk

Ladies and gentlemen, basketball season is among us! 


And I love it!!!! Last night we headed to Lawrence for the season opener exhibition game. Wow!! That was quite the experience. It was my first KU game. We went to a basketball camp at KU in high school, and I have secretly been in love ever since. I finally had a good excuse to wear one of my KU t-shirts.


Their crowd is intense! They have a whole pregame for the fans. I am so glad we got there early so we could see it. The "Rock chalk Jayhawk KU" chant is so eerie and cool. We had a great time. We saw a couple of awesome dunks. Looks like it's going to be a great season! Idk about the new foul changes however. (Here is one interpretation of the rule.) Pitt State got into the bonus within the first six minutes of the game. It could get interesting...


Hope you are enjoying keeping up with our lives! Fall is among us. Hope the leaves stay up a little while longer. Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment