Saturday, November 9, 2013

Week Happenings: 11/9/13

Not nearly as much happened this week for us as last week, but here are my thoughts on the week.

First of all a BIG, HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to my sister and the Bertrand Viking volleyball team. They just finished a perfect regular and post-season. They head to state next week. We are very excited to go watch. We only made it to one regular season game :(...Luckily they FINALLY got the #1 seed which means they play Thursday night instead of in the morning aka-we can be there! Sounds like district finals was awesome! I listened on the radio. It was pretty comical listening to someone else's thoughts on the game. I kinda enjoyed it, but the real thing will be MUCH better next week.
Photo via: Platte River Preps
Look at that studly girl!!


I am stuck in class all weekend, but it has been pretty interesting. We did sneak away last night and went to the movie: About Time. If you haven't seen it yet, I HIGHLY recommend it.



I am a huge fan of Rachel McAdams and a sucker for romantic comedies. My oh my, this was not what I was expecting. I thought it would be similar to Time Traveler's Wife... I laughed...I cried...I loved it!! It was SSSOOOO much better than I was anticipating. So go see it, you'll love it. Here's the trailer if you're interested.

Another week of school is in the books. Only a few more left-can't hardly wait! I'm loving this fall weather. The trees are beautiful, and it makes for a pretty incredible drive to and from class. Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment