Friday, September 23, 2016

Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa

Friends, I made some delicious fish tacos the other day, and I had to share them with you! I know I haven't posted too many recipes lately. You can always check out my pinterest boards to see what I have been cooking!
This serves enough for 2-4 fish tacos

What you need:

2 large frozen fish fillets (I used cod)
1 c. diced mango (can be frozen or fresh)
1/4 c. finely chopped red onion
1 T. fresh lime juice
1 T. chopped fresh cilantro
1/8 t. salt
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
tortillas

What you'll do:

Cook frozen fish as directed on package. 
While fish is cooking, mix together next six ingredients. Set aside or place in fridge to help meddle flavors together. 
Fry tortillas in frying pan if desired before eating.
Cup up fish and assemble onto tortilla. Add about 2 T. of mango salsa.
So simple and fresh tasting! We served ours with quinoa tabbouleh. You could also use fresh fish if you are feeling extra classy. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment