Thursday, September 15, 2016

All Things Fall

I totally get it's only the beginning of September, and the temperature is still in the triple digits here. But inside, I'm pretending it's fall. And here is what we have been up to this fall! 
I bought myself an adult coloring book in July, and I finally finished the first picture!


My friend posted this on instagram, and I noticed my brother and husband were pretty front and center in this shot!


Another friend told me about this new ice cream sandwich place so close to our house. We decided to check it out, and I am so glad we did!


Delicious!! I got everything-double chocolate chip cookie, peanut butter cookie, animal cookie ice cream, and sprinkles! Matt was a little more traditional and went with chocolate chip everything...
One of my clients asked me this the other day, and I had to tweet about it.


I thought it was hilarious! She is always full of funny comments!
With the start of fall means the beginning of football. Our front yard is ready for the Huskers! We watched the first game at a Husker bar filled with Husker fans!


I have been looking to get a lantern to go outside since we bought our house...I finally found one!!


The Sunday of Labor Day weekend we headed up north for the day to an arts and crafts festival in Pine. After we shopped, we took a short hike.





The weather was 79 degrees and perfect! The scenery was gorgeous. It was only about an hour and a half away from home. I think we will be up there more often!


Matt and I both took Labor Day off and enjoyed our first hike in the valley for the season!


We headed to the main trail head at South Mountain along with everyone else in our town. We happened to see some of our friends before we took off so we stalked them along our whole hike!



Oh South Mountain, how we have missed you! We are ready for the cooler weather to enjoy our Saturday morning hikes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment