Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Fall Decor

September 1st arrived, and I was too giddy to keep our fall decorations hidden in the closet. I saw my neighbor had put hers up inside, so I figured I could too!! I also decided I should invest in really nice fall decorations because it is acceptable to keep them up from September 1st to Black Friday! Nevertheless, enjoy our fall decor!
I feel like I finally have enough pumpkins to start a pumpkin collection! I thought I would buy one new one per year, well I think I've gotten at least five this year!


Our entryway is adorned with a little fall decor. I got the green pumpkin as a shower gift. The large pumpkin was won through a gift exchange during Matt's family Christmas last year.


I think this is my new favorite sign!! New favorite fall colors?? I just love the design and use of colors!


I found lots of new signs to add this year including the "gather" sign. I got the purple pumpkins at Hobby Lobby last year.


I had these prints last year, but the pumpkins are new. The one with white came from Michael's, and the skinny one I found at an arts and crafts festival in Pine over Labor Day weekend.


Our "welcome" sign came back up, and lanterns got changed.



This was my best steal: I found these pumpkins at the dollar store! They are tiny and cute!


Found this cookbook holder in the dollar section at Target. I suppose I could leave it up all year if it is covered with a cookbook the rest of the year.


Another shower gift I have been using for four years now!


More new signs I changed out on our decorated half wall.
I still have a few more things to put out like change my new chalkboard to "Happy Fall", and put my outside decorations up. I think I may wait until the first day of fall....or they may go up later today!


No comments:

Post a Comment