Thursday, June 9, 2016

Peach Festival and More Summer Fun

Hello again friends! We have been having a great time! We spent several of the last days on vacation which I plan to document with lots of pictures. I then was sick every day we have been home. I am just about back to normal now so I figured it was time to update!
Before we vacationed, we spent some time enjoying the fun in the sun (literally, I think we moved to the sun!) We always have a blast hanging out with our neighbors. I had to snap a quick shot of these two sitting just alike on the couch!


Saturday morning I headed to yet another boutique sale at a house with my same co-workers. This time we were sure to get there early. We got there so early we had to wait in line!!


I found a few more cute things! Then I headed to a home decor sale. Everything was SO cute!! I found a couple things, and I definitely had a great time strolling the aisles.


The rest of the day we ran a few errands. Matt's favorite was getting my oil changed because he got to "help" wash the cars going through the car wash.


Sunday our friends invited us to the Peach Festival at Schnepf Farms. We had a blast! 


Can't you tell?!?



Picking peaches in the orchard!


It was hot so we came back to get in the pool.


Summer is upon us, and there is nothing we can do about it! We might as well enjoy it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment