Thursday, June 30, 2016

A Hike out of the Heat

Did I mention it is hot here?!? Saturday Matt and I decided to try and beat the heat by heading north. We took a hike to Devil's Bridge in Sedona. I think it is the most popular hike, and we had not yet done it! I don't have much to say, enjoy all the pictures! (Matt was in charge of the camera this time!) If you would rather view the pictures in video format scroll down to the bottom.


We look so ready for our six mile hike in the 90 degree heat!



It is seriously so beautiful here!!




So much red dirt!










Almost there!



We made it to the bridge!





We headed back down into Sedona for yummy Mexican food.


And we took a look at some of the shops. I think this one is still my favorite!


And here is the video Matt put together!


What's next?! Matt and I will be on vacation for a little while. I plan to keep up to date on Instagram and maybe a little on Facebook. You can look for blog posts on our next #bfamroadtrip in a couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment