Monday, June 13, 2016

Vegas Pt. 1

Hi again friends! Vacation #1=Vegas with my family! 
It's road trip season!


We arrived on Monday night. 


While we were waiting for my family to arrive, Matt and I took a little walk down the strip. Our main reason for the trip was to see Celine Dion. I got my first glimpse!



My family arrived, and we enjoyed a late night meal. Cheers!!



We did some more walking which a common theme of the trip!





My mom went up to give a tip to the artist so she could get a closer look on the man floating in thin air.





Nolan took to gambling real quick. This was his favorite place to be. If we couldn't find him, we knew just where to look!



I put in $5 once and won big! ;)



Even my mom got into the gambling a little.


More walking!


We did the Eiffel Tower Experience. 


It was a fun activity Matt and I had not yet done on one of our trips to Vegas. It was really windy, but the views were so cool!




This is how most of our first picture (or 10) usually turn out! It's about time I post one.






We had the best time with our tour guide!


The girls headed to the M & M's store. I sampled some new Honey Nut M & M's. They were delicious!!



And the boys headed to TopGolf. 


We did some more candy shopping.






We grabbed lunch at Shake Shack. Last time we were in Vegas, I ate there and loved it so much I had to go again! They just opened one in Scottsdale; I might just have to take a trip up there for another burger soon.



My new dream is to make desserts that look like these! Who wants to come taste test?!?



We did some more walking by one of my favorite places, the Chandelier bar.


I think that is enough pictures for one day! Check back in a few days for more pictures of our Vegas trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment