Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Weekend (Pre) Summer Fun

Hi friends! We had the BEST weekend!! It is warming up down here! I had a baby shower on Thursday night for an old co-worker. They had an ice cream bar, and it was delicious! So fun to see old friends again!! Friday I had some open time so I met my neighbor and her little girl at the gym. They have open gym on Fridays for young kids and sometimes I take my clients there. We had such a blast!! We made a quick stop for lunch before heading back to work.


Matt had a happy hour for work so we headed to The Yard on Friday afternoon. It was good food, good company, fun games, and great weather!


We came back Friday night and played a round of corn hole with the neighbors, which is quickly becoming a new Friday night tradition. We had a blast! I hadn't laughed so hard in such a long time! Saturday morning a few of my co-workers and I went to a boutique sale at the owner of the boutique's home. They normally sell their clothes online and sell whatever they have left (at a very large discount) at the end of the season in a large yard sale of sorts. We got there right at the time it opened, and it was BUSY!


We tried on clothes in the front yard for an hour and a half! In the end, we all found some really cute stuff!!! There is also another one at another house next weekend we will probably check out, too!


We got in the pool with our neighbors for a little while Saturday afternoon. It seemed warm but got pretty cold once we got in the water! Afterward, they took us out to their favorite Mexican place. The salsa and guacamole were to die for!! We headed back home for games and pizookies for dessert. These are some of the fun, simple moments I want to remember forever! 


Sunday afternoon we attended a birthday party for one of my co-worker's little boys. 


We probably had just as much fun, if not more, than the kids! 





It was simple, but one of my favorite weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment