Thursday, June 23, 2016

Mowing and Matrimony

Matt and I made a quick weekend trip to Nebraska a couple weekends ago. Another time we were back home, we signed up to help my grandpa mow the church lawn. We used my grandpa's mower and drove it across town to get to the church.


Matt seemed to enjoy that part! :)


He thought it would be a good idea to mow 'IL' for Immanuel Lutheran into the grass.




The mower deck was down a little too far. The 'IL' might be left a little longer than planned.


We headed up to the lake for more fun in the sun. We all hopped on the jet skis and it's official, I am the most cautious driver by a long ways!


We were having so much sibling fun, we packed up and headed to grab some ice cream.


Matt and I headed to one of our friends' weddings. We were the host couple, and I guess I was too busy hosting to take any pictures...We did make a little stop at the town's claim to fame, the World's Largest Covered Porch Swing.


As we were taking off, a cute old man gave us this button. Don't you just love small town charm?!? He was full of facts to share.


Another hot topic included three antique tractor parades we saw over the weekend. I finally decided to snap a picture of the last one.


We had a wonderful trip. It's so nice to take a quick trip home especially when Phoenix was having record heat and it was in the 70s in Nebraska!

No comments:

Post a Comment