Saturday, March 5, 2016

Update

Hi friends! I apologize I have not been updating you lately. I have been very sick. So not much has been happening. The only thing I have to say is Amazon Prime Now is AMAZING!! While I was home one day sick from work, and Matt was already at work for the day, I ran out of Powerade. It was the only thing that was making me feel somewhat okay. So here is how it all works. I picked out the things I wanted online from an app on my phone, then they prepared the items. Then a guy headed out to deliver them. Since I was sick, I really did not have much to do so I watched his delivery path the whole time...he stopped at three other places before dropping off my things. It was really interesting that many people close to me ordered things around the same time. It was so cool!! Amazon Prime Now-best thing ever, especially when you are sick!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment