Thursday, March 24, 2016

Spring Training and BBQ

Matt's friend, Tommy and his dad came down to AZ for a pretty awesome getaway. They spent time at Spring Training games and on the golf course. We met up with them for dinner on Friday night. Sunday we met them for a Royals game. It was a beautiful day for baseball!



We got to see Alex Gordon play a few innings!


On his first pitch, he hit a home run!




We enjoyed their company while we had it. Hopefully they had fun too!
Last weekend Matt and I took all our fruit off the trees. 


Then we juiced ALL of it!


Here I thought I was almost done!


And I got another 50+ oz.! In total we have over 200 oz. (everything you see, plus an extra 50 oz. in ice cube trays).


Matt squeezed the tangelos which we also have plenty of juice from that too! ;)

Saturday night we headed to the Chandler BBQ Festival with some friends. 


We went last year and pretty much missed all of the food. This year we got there early enough to enjoy some delicious BBQ! Granger Smith was the headliner and did a great job!


And I will leave you with an embarrassing story from Monday. I stopped to go to the bathroom around 2 in the afternoon. When I looked in the mirror I noticed my earrings didn't seem to match. Sure enough, they didn't!! I sent this picture to my friend Lauren and she couldn't stop laughing!


I have two pairs of ivory earrings that I bought from different stores. Different colors, different sizes, and slightly different shapes. What a case of the Mondays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment