Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Ginger's Birthday Bash

Saturday we attended a 50th birthday party for one of our old neighbors, Ginger. It was French themed, cocktail attire. Here I am with my hot date!


Her realtor hosted at her home which is very beautiful, nestled in the mountains and a golf course. The sunset and view was pretty spectacular!


It was very special and such a fun night!


She had some really cute party ideas that I might just have to steal for myself including the lights in the pool, these party favors, and some amazing s'mores bites I think I ate at least 75% of them!


It was so good to see our friends again and to get dressed up for a change! 
Well friends, I think we are all caught up. We will be taking a few days to relax after all of our fun, but hopefully I can catch you up on more fun soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment