Monday, March 28, 2016

Hosting Easter

Hope you all had a Happy Easter! What a wonderful season to celebrate! Friday evening we helped out at the Good Friday service at church, I was in the nursery and Matt ushered. The service was held outside and we went to the one at 8:30. WAY past our bedtime and it got a little chilly, but otherwise really cool! 
I found a cute recipe for Easter bark so we made that (a few times!)!


We decided to host Easter and invited Matt's aunt and uncle and some of his second cousins.


I figured it was time we use our china! We have no display case yet so it has stayed in boxes. When I got everything out, I felt like we just moved in!


I am not quite as good as my Grandma Gene was, but I did set the table on Saturday!




Sunday morning at church. Matt was a greeter and I helped in the nursery again.


Matt put a brisket on late Saturday night, and it was delicious!




We had a great time, and hosting may be one of my most favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment