Monday, March 21, 2016

Spring is Springing

Hello friends! So my computer broke... :( which I guess is why I have not posted anything for a little (okay...long) while! Let's just update on what has been going on. Just some tidbits, nothing too exciting. I went to Target the other day to check out the $1 spot. I found some super cute spring/Easter decorations. Then I brought them home and remembered I already had a few...oops! But you can never have too many!! And I am still in desperate need of some bunnies!!!


I also bought a new table runner because I felt our new table needed some color.


A couple weeks ago I was getting all excited for the TOMS warehouse sale. I got an email on Wednesday saying they were opening a day early for Friends & Family. I am ssooo glad I went then! There was hardly anyone there, and I heard from some friends the other days were not great. 
I didn't even know TOMS sold bags. So I bought two three (oops! I forgot I bought a weekender bag, too)! ;) I am sending the gray one on the left to my mom, and the one on the right is my new work bag!


Can I tell you how difficult it is to find shoes for me and my sisters!?!


I looked around for a while but eventually gave up so I started to send pictures like this for them to pick from.


And of course, none of us wear the same size...




I ended up getting these for Jadyn. Totally her, right?? I had no idea TOMS made all these kinds of shoes. It was really eye opening for me. 


Atlee is getting these!


I ended up getting two pairs for myself that are already getting plenty of wear!


I am glad they only asked how many pairs of shoes I bought instead of items. I probably didn't really need to brag about buying seven things, right!?! I'll share some additional updates soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment