Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Nolan Visits: Last Weekend

Matt and I also took off on Friday when Nolan was here. We drove up on Thursday night to Flagstaff so we could go skiing on Friday. We headed to Snowbowl for some fun in the sun (and cold)!


So not skiing for 10 years really takes a toll on a person. I was not great...


but the views were pretty!



Sunday we headed back to the Phoenix Open to watch the finals. Here is Rickie Fowler putting on 16.


We headed over to a friends' for a Super Bowl party. I brought out the Bronco pride for Matt. Luckily, it turned out well!


Our week was super exhausting, but we made some really great memories! I hope we can do it again soon!! Check back next week, Nolan helped us build an amazing farmhouse table I will show more in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment