Sunday, May 15, 2016

Graduation and Mother's Day

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! We made a quick trip back to Nebraska. Matt's brother Andrew graduated from UNL on Saturday. Friday night I hung out with my friend Megan. It was so great to catch up on life with her! Jadyn came down to visit (and let me borrow her car). Jadyn, her friends Maddie, and I drove to Angela's to spend. Although it was short, it was a blast! Saturday we headed to graduation.


The ceremony was three hours, two of which were spent watching the graduates get their diplomas. We passed the time by playing Psych for a while. Matt and I walked around The Haymarket in Lincoln after the ceremony. It was beautiful and has changed so much! We headed to a late lunch at Famous Dave's.


I headed back to Bertrand and spent the rest of the time with my family. Sunday morning we made my mom breakfast in bed just like she gets every Mother's Day!


It was Jadyn's idea to write "MOM" in M & M's. 


Nolan got a new handgun for his birthday so we all took a turn shooting it.








It was good practice for me because later in the week I went to Legoland with a family. We played a laser shooting game, and I scored big time! 


As per usual, it was a great trip home! The airport opened the new terminal, and it is SUPER NICE! I feel all sorts of classy! We will enjoy spending several more weekends back home over the summer. Hope to see you all then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment