Monday, January 11, 2016

Nolan's Graduation

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. As usual, things got really busy so I am a few weeks behind on my blog. I will try to get up to speed over the next couple weeks. 

We headed back to Nebraska towards the middle of December to celebrate my brother's graduation from UNK. 


Woo hoo!! We are so proud of you, Nolan! I know you are relieved to be done with school!




We headed to The Cellar to celebrate, a place where Nolan spent many meals during his college career.


We ran over to a friend's and Matt checked out the donkey and his other animals!


That night, we had another party to celebrate Nolan.



We love to play Headbandz! But sometimes Matt takes a little bit longer to figure out his answer. Luckily my parents have the children's version, and we found some people on his level to play with!


We also had some fun in the gym with them!




It was a great time celebrating Nolan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment