Monday, January 25, 2016

All About Matt

As I was writing this post, I realized it was pretty much all about Matt! So it should be entertaining!
For those of you that didn't get my snapchat,


And that is all you need to know! ;)
We finally bought a grill!! We decided to go big and get a Traeger. Someone was a little excited...
And what was the first thing we grilled on it????


You guessed it: a frozen pizza! Only because the meat wasn't thawed in time. Don't worry, we have also made steaks. I think it will be a great addition to our pool parties this summer.

Matt transitioned to his very own office at work a few weeks ago so we decided it was finally time to decorate.


Here is what we came up with!


The black rectangle is his new dry erase board! Cool, right!?



We also used our new Nebraska cutting board. This is Huskers N Arizona to the fullest!


We are just about all caught up back in real time. My grandpa and mom were in town for my birthday over the weekend so hopefully I will get that posted sometime this week. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment