Sunday, June 14, 2015

Summer Lovin'

Summer is upon us. We finished our patio!! Here it is.


I guess I forgot to take a picture of what it looks like with our table and chairs. Guess you will have to wait for the next post!
We had a great little visit from my mom and sister, Atlee. They mostly ate and went shopping while they were here! :) I think they also did a little swimming and lounging while I was working. I only took one picture while we were at Bahama Buck's. We were playing Headbanz and having way too much fun! 


On this round Atlee was a broom. Matt gave her a hint and said she could often be found in a broom closet. It took another several turns, but she figured it out! (We don't really play by the rules.) 
They got here Wednesday afternoon and left on Friday. It was a real short trip, but it was great to see them for a minute! 
Saturday we hosted our first pool party. 


We enjoyed some time with a few of Matt's co-workers. We had such a great time and ate too much food! 


I hope we will be doing a lot more hosting this summer. Hope you all had a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment