Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Summer has arrived!

Summertime is here!! We are LOVING it! We don't have any big trips planned except a nice little week home in Nebraska. Other than that, I don't think we will be leaving the backyard!
Last weekend we spent time putting our backyard together. We made some more progress on the patio. We also shopped around for a table and chairs and an umbrella.

So during the week I took a little tumble and sprained my ankle pretty bad. Of course we chose this weekend to shop around the mall and IKEA!



We found the one we wanted although as you can see I was not much help moving it. We also don't have a vehicle big enough to move it. So we used a little redneck knowledge and hauled it in the convertible! I am glad my grandparents leave this car down here for us!! :) I forgot to take a picture with the table sticking out the back because I really didn't want it to be in there any longer than necessary! We had to make three trips. Luckily we only live a few blocks away from Hope Depot.





Matt also replaced our kitchen sink. It was a weekend full of house projects! We also spent a lot of time in the pool. I am turning into a pool person! We enjoyed lunch on the patio on Sunday.




Tuesday I had an early morning appointment in Phoenix. I realized I was never going to make it with rush hour traffic. Matt and I decided to carpool because it was right by his office. It was so fun!!! I went and picked him up after I was done working for the day and we went house hunting in Paradise Valley. Because who doesn't want to look at gorgeous home at sunset? We even headed out to dinner at one of our favorite spots!

Raising Cane's!



We then helped one of Matt's friends move her things out of her apartment. They ended up staying with us that night, too. It was one eventful Tuesday evening! The rest of the week was pretty chill.
We are spending lots of time outside. This 110 degree weather has nothing on us!



Summer has arrived, and I am so looking forward to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment