Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday Favorites


I haven't blogged in a while. I guess we have been having too much fun to stop and take pictures. I also haven't done a Friday Favorites in a while so I thought I would link up with some other bloggers today to share some of my favorites. Here we go!

Pool Parties


We have been spending most of our weekends in the pool. Last Saturday we went to a birthday party at the base of Camelback mountain. I am so sad I didn't take any pictures because it was GORGEOUS!! We didn't know many people there so it was fun to meet some new friends. Sunday we also hosted our second pool party. This time we invited our neighbors. We had chatted across the street here and there since we moved in but not yet hung out with any of them. I am so glad we were bold and invited them over. We had the best time!! They were over all day and well into the night! They kept us up later than normal. :)

New Work


I recently started picking up some older kids at work (think four and five year olds!) They are so fun!! It is nice to have clients that can talk back to me. And they are also very adorable!

Backyard


Most of you know we added a little patio to our backyard. We have been enjoying it so much! I also know I haven't shared a completed picture of it so I thought this was a good excuse.

Summer


Everything seems to be revolving around summer. Although it is HOT-anything under 110 degrees is starting to seem comfortable-we are finding ways to enjoy it. The pool is definitely our favorite! 

Netflix


Well when we aren't in the pool or working we are usually watching Netflix! I would say we are pretty obsessed. I couldn't even tell you what series we are watching because we skip all around.

Hope you all have a great weekend. I'm sure we will be spending it in the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment