Thursday, March 12, 2015

Mariah's Wedding

A few weekends ago we were back in Nebraska for another cousin wedding. Matt and I were both a little apprehensive to visit Nebraska in February. They were getting hit with cold up until the day we got there. Nevertheless, we were excited to see everyone and for Mariah to get married!!
We arrived Friday morning. I joined the girls for a little shower. They had gotten their nails done and then we headed to lunch. We also got to go look at the reception hall. It was gorgeous! Here were the sneak peek pics I took. 




So pretty right?! I wish I would have taken a picture when the cake table was all finished-it was probably my favorite part and not just because it was full of goodies all night!


That night we went to the rehearsal followed by a dinner. Rehearsal went well, and the meal was DELICIOUS!! The only picture I took that night was a screenshot of a Snapchat from my mom and aunt. I will spare them and not post it! 
Saturday morning I was getting ready, and my city slicker "farmer" was headed out into the field. I really enjoy the contrast in this picture-Matt in his "work clothes" with my bridesmaid's dress in the background (not intentional), and of course Nolan looking on thinking Matt looks ridiculous! ;)


I headed up to the church to get ready and start taking pictures. Everyone was looking gorgeous! I had to get a couple shots with some of my favorites!! We were matching!


SO CUTE!!!!


And of course one with my beautiful sisters! When did they grow up!?! I think Atlee has grown five inches since Christmas! Watch out, Jadyn!


I found another new member of our family! We were just celebrating their wedding a few months ago! I felt so short standing next to her!!


And as usual, a selfie with my favorite brother.


And when you all get dressed up, you have to take lots of pictures, right?!


ALL of the Peterson cousins! We keep growing!!



I really wanted to be Elsa for Halloween for last year. I think this dress would be PERFECT for it!! It was SSSOOO pretty! I am glad I held off. I may have to snag this from home and use it this year!


Don't we look fun?! Haha, don't let us fool you!!
The wedding went off without a hitch. Then we headed over to the reception.
Look at all of us cousins-married!!


Yes, is was cold!! But not nearly as bad as it could have been. I think it was the coldest when we were outside taking pictures!
Aren't these earrings gorgeous? Mariah has impeccable taste. I might be stealing her idea and wear them for another wedding I am in this summer..


Again, the trip was too short. It was so great to see everyone. One of these trips we will actually stay long enough to be able to sleep in one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment