Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I am back!

You know you haven't blogged in a long time when your dad tweets about it! I am back! Yes, we have been a little busy, but mostly my computer has been acting very strange especially when I was getting online. I have been avoiding using it for a while! But I THINK Matt has fixed it. What a wonderful husband! I'm so glad he is interested in fixing all the things I am not! So I think it is about time I filled you in after my unexpected leave of absence.

Well a few weeks ago we decided to buy a Keurig. We had picked up a coupon for one at the Super Bowl festivities and went for it! I don't care for coffee so maybe it seems a little silly to buy a coffee maker...Here was my first brew!


We love it!! I am surprised how often it gets used (more than once a day).


We have also been working on a few house projects. We finally finished our window benches with pillows! We ended up making all of them (except the detailed ones in the middle).



Come on over and take a sit! It is a fun little reading nook. :)


I also missed Valentine's Day on here. We got some of our favorite BoSa Donuts!!


Other than that, we have been soaking up the sun with hikes on most weekends.




We have been frequenting South Mountain since it has so many trails and is the closest mountain to our house. We usually see less than 10 people which is nice to not have to fight the crowds!


We have also been enjoying citrus at the end of its season. We have had lots of fresh squeezed lemonade off our own tree. I enjoy adding a frozen tangelo cube to spice up my water. We also have gotten tons of grapefruit from my grandparents and Matt's cousins. It's been so great!


I have also been trying our some more new recipes. We tried these simple cinnamon rolls the other day. Matt has already requested them again! As always, you can find them on my Pinterest page!


What a quick update!! More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment