Sunday, March 22, 2015

Jeepin'

A couple weekends ago we planned to catch up on life and relax. Matt's aunt called us on Saturday to ask if we wanted to come out for a Jeep ride. I knew Matt couldn't say no to that. I always have my reservations because you never know how crazy of a Jeep ride it is going to be!
We ended up taking a trip out to the mines. We saw some pretty neat stuff with this excavator topping the charts.



The road led us to a clearing where a small ranch was set up where we ate our lunch. It was so pretty!





I think if I changed these pics to black & white, they would be pretty spectacular!



Some in our group saw a huge rattlesnake. I'm so glad we didn't end up in that group! We made it back safely with no scary animal sightings. We enjoyed some steaks and a little fire before heading home.


It was much more relaxing being there than trying to not do anything at home. I'm so glad they invited us!! Last weekend we had some friends in town that I am currently writing up. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment