Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Wedding time!

A couple weekends ago we were back in Nebraska to celebrate a wedding uniting my cousin, Dalton and one of my closest friends growing up, Rachel. We were really excited for their wedding however we were not looking forward to the weather. They had experienced some major cold the week before we got there. We were going in expecting the same. We landed on Thursday, and we came home to this..,


Bbbrrrr.....a little bit colder than my last post with Matt in the pool right?
Atlee had her first basketball game of the season so we were able to go watch.


They played great!


Then the wedding festivities began! Rachel and the gang had been decorating all day. I got there just in time to see it completed.


They worked hard!!


Friday morning we headed over to get our nails done. I made a keepsake book for Rachel filled with questions Dalton had answered about her. I hope she enjoys it for years to come. Dalton did a great job responding to the questions.



Following the pampering we went to decorate the church-sorry I forgot to take pictures! Then we headed to the rehearsal dinner that evening.


(Photo props go to cousin Quinn!)
Saturday arrived in a hurry. Picture time! What a great brother!!


These two were in charge of taking a picture for us, and this is what they did...


Almost wedding time!


The ceremony went off without a hitch. Then we got in the bus and headed to the reception.


With the gorgeous bride!


And the soon-to-be bride!


The reception was great. I know these pictures are super blurry, but I had to have some evidence that London let me hold her long enough to take multiple pictures.



We had so much of fun!! Hopefully she remembers that the next time I see her!


It was a very fast weekend. Sunday we went to Grand Island to meet Matt's parents for lunch. Sunday night we loaded up the car and drove my grandparents down to Phoenix with us. We were a little worried this trip would make us decide to never move home due to the weather. It actually warmed up quite a bit so it is definitely not written out of the plan yet. We will see what February has in store for us when we are back for Travis and Mariah's wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment