Saturday, December 6, 2014

Filled with Christmas Cheer

We have definitely been getting into the Christmas spirit! As soon as Thanksgiving was over we switched gears towards Christmas. It just feels like a magical time. We LOVED our first ever experience decorating for Christmas. I will be showing you our Chirstmas decor today. I know that pictures never quite show it exactly as it is. Imagine you have just applied your Vanilla Bean Noel body lotion, the hot chocolate is ready and you are listening to your favorite Christmas song. (Feel free to do all of these things as you read to get the full effect!)


We put the tree up first.




Once we got the tree up we headed outside. Our whole neighborhood was out and about putting up lights.


Matt more than enjoyed hanging out on the roof. (I hope this is still true in 30 years!!)


I stayed grounded and put out the greens.
 

The lights are up! 


And our tree is shining through the front door as well.


We were exhausted! I opened up my Christmas gift a little early and started using them right away. I cooked my favorite soup.


It was so fun to cook with new pots and pans! 

Now for a quick little tour. 

Come on in!


Our entry table is mostly filled with old wedding decorations. What a blessing to get married at Christmastime. 


Our tree is up, our stockings are hung and even some presents are wrapped!


Our room divider hosts some more wedding decorations and garland too!


The garland flows into the kitchen. It is so nice to come home to Christmas lights on every night!


Our lanterns have been changed out seasonally and a Christmas candle has already been used!



Our Christmas dishes have been cleaned and are ready for use!



Great aunt Jan brought over a little housewarming gift for hosting Thanksgiving. I am doing my best to keep it alive!! (so far so good!)


Here is where we hang up our Christmas cards (and other fun things we get in the mail). So send us your Christmas card!! ;) ;)
 

And here is our little nativity I picked up in Ecuador.


Hope you enjoyed our little tour today.


Merry Christmas from our home to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment