Saturday, September 14, 2019

Time for Fall

We were back in Nebraska the weekend after Labor Day, and the weather was cool so it helped get me in the mood for fall. As I looked out the window on Sunday night, it was getting dark, and I was chilly inside. I was trying to make a meal plan of soup and think about where I would put all my pumpkins this year. We landed in Phoenix, and it was back to the heat, but I was in the mood anyway. The soup has no yet been made, but my fall decorations are out so I thought I would share them today!

My pumpkin sign I made last year. This was so fun! I am going to another one of these in November and cannot wait!


Pumpkins in the kitchen


Pumpkins in the living room


A new sign I found at Dollar Tree, but I thought it was pretty cute!


More decor in the living room.


And our front door. I knew my fall wreath was in bad shape so I bought this pumpkin sign this year. I had forgotten I made a new wreath last year. I put them together, and I think it turned out great! :)


Happy Fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment