Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Stanton is Four Months

I am interrupting my Alaska recaps for a quick look at Stanton!
This post will be short and sweet today as most of our pictures from the month were in Alaska.


Stanton has grown and changed so much over the past month! She is growing out of her clothes so quickly :)


She and Ramsey are starting to really pay attention to each other. It is so cute to watch!


They are becoming the best of friends! Luckily Ramsey loves to match Stanton right now. It's so fun!


Stanton has been so happy most of the time during her two days at daycare each week.


Ramsey is helping teach her so many things. Stanton is now prop sitting and rolling over. Ramsey is also trying to teach her how to clap!


This is Stanton's favorite position! It makes me laugh :) I lay her down on the ground, walk away for 10 seconds and come back and she is like this almost every single time now..


Such a happy girl!


Go Huskers! Ready to cheer on her team :)


I cannot get over how fast she is growing!


She has been the easiest, sweetest baby. I keep saying she is truly the perfect second child! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment