Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Prepping for the most Wonderful Time of the Year

One good thing about being so behind on all my posts-I get to relive Christmastime!! This is always my favorite time of year! I think everyone should get the entire month of December off to enjoy all the holiday things.
The evening of Thanksgiving, Ramsey and I were excited to change into our Christmas gear!


Ramsey did so great helping put up the Christmas decorations!




When I say she did great, I mean she didn't try to pull anything down or break anything!


She got worn out with all the helping she was doing!


Back at it!



Another fun Christmas outfit!


We fed the dogs next door while our neighbors were away for Thanksgiving. Ramsey has been really interested in the dogs so we helped her sit on Dodger for a super quick picture!


So helpful...


We got her nativity set out, and she started playing with it right away!


Last bit of decorating-the outside lights are up!


And here is my quick tour of the inside!
A little touch of Christmas in the bathroom.


Our living room tree.


Ramsey's nativity set.


Ramsey's new advent calendar. She did a great job with it all season!


My Dickens Village collection is growing!


Decor in the kitchen.



More kitchen decor.



Our kitchen tree.


My favorite sign!



My Ecuador nativity set.


Ramsey's tree in her room. She even helped decorate it!


Our big nativity set.


No comments:

Post a Comment