Tuesday, May 21, 2019

December 1

December 1st was a HUGE day for us-which was really just a clue as to what was in store for the entire month. We started by celebrating Abby's fourth birthday. They did The Greatest Showman theme, and it was so cute!



Ramsey had a BLAST with all of Abby's toys!




Jenny made tons of cute games, Ramsey had a great time with those too!











Eating with the big girls!



Ramsey got right in the middle of the action during present time!



A quick photo op at the photo booth!



That day I also had a bakery event with my friend Audrey.



I brought Matt and Ramsey back with me after the party so Ramsey could enjoy the bounce house, and Matt and I enjoyed dinner from the yummy food truck!



That night (told you it was a huge day) we went to the Tumbleweed Tree Lighting and Parade. The parade was awesome! It reminded me a lot of the electric light parade at Disney!





Ramsey was very intrigued!






It was an awesome parade!!





Then we stayed to watch them light up the Tumbleweed tree. For any of my friends out there that watch Hallmark Christmas movies, I felt like I was in one! It was the perfect way to end a super fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment