Thursday, March 28, 2019

Thanksgiving

I know I have been writing some pretty long posts lately so I thought I would keep today's short and sweet. It's all about Thanksgiving!


We hosted our first major Thanksgiving this year. I tried really hard to be organized ahead of time so we weren't scrambling all morning, and I think it worked out pretty well! The table was ready by Wednesday night.


Since we had some time, we headed over to the park Thanksgiving morning after watching the parade and enjoying some homemade cinnamon rolls.



Ramsey tried her hand at the teeter totter.


All ready to entertain!


We had lots of fun!


We ended up with nine people total so it worked out perfectly that I could use my china set.


I made a fun little turkey cheese ball appetizer.


And Kaye made the cutest pumpkin pie.


We had such a fun day celebrating and then started getting ready for Christmas! Next up all of our Christmas prep! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment