Monday, October 31, 2016

Still working on Fall

Well friends, we are still working on lowering the temperature over here. This was us as church greeters last week.


Can you tell what the temperature is?? ...Neither can we...
Saturday we enjoyed date night with the neighbors! We headed out to dinner and then to The Sound of Music Broadway!


It was SSOOOOOO good!! And funny! They added lots of jokes to the original script.


We all loved it, but we are also known to fall asleep easily. We were struggling before intermission!


Love my time with her!


They even had their own snapchat filter! I clearly failed at taking the picture, but the filter looks awesome!
On Sunday, we ran over to help the neighbors fix their door bell. The dog ran out as soon as we got there. Matt helped find her! He got out of the car holding her just like this! 


Last week was a pretty normal week. We enjoyed a nice little hike over the weekend. It is always fun to get out and feel like we are exploring even though we are in the middle of the city!



So our hike turned out to be a little longer than normal! We were having so much fun!


And I will leave you with one little funny. My neighbors went to a tennis doubles tournament at their gym. Since it was the weekend of Halloween they were supposed to dress up as former tennis stars. I went over to take a picture of their costumes. I was holding their daughter, taking pictures with Jenny's phone so naturally Abby thought she needed my phone. I gave it to her with the screen off, and she managed to turn on the camera and take pictures. We were laughing that she isn't quite old enough to take pictures of her mom and dad, but I would say she isn't too far off, right?!


Hope you all have a Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment