Monday, October 17, 2016

Pumpkin and Chili Party

We have been having a great time pretending it is fall in Phoenix. The temperature is still in the 90s, but we are doing as many fall things as we can with our neighbors! I have been doing more crafting with Jenny.


Saturday we spent the entire day with our neighbors; it was a super fun day! We started the day at Schnepf Farms for their Pumpkin and Chili Party. Matt was ready for some fun!


I saw on the map they had the jumping pillows available. As you may recall, when we were out there for my birthday, we had a blast jumping on them!


I was SUPER excited to take Abby on them. The girls had a BLAST jumping!!


By this point, I think I was having the most fun!


We were sporting shirts from our two favorite states-NE and AZ!


While Abby rode the kiddie rides, Matt and I took a turn on the swings!


We headed over for the pig races. The workers were super entertaining.



For each group of races, the farmer picked out a few kids to cheer on each pig as their own. The last round a set of goats raced and they wanted adults out of the crowd. Naturally Matt got chosen!


They had to do all kinds of crazy things like yell "sooie" as loud as possible!


Isn't she the cutest thing ever? She's my favorite!


The boys had fun shooting some pumpkins.


Matt took a turn at the zip line!


We watched the BMX bike show. My pictures didn't turn out too great because we wanted to sit in the shade!


We went for a fun hayride!


And took a turn at the corn maze. I had to send this picture to my brother because their corn did not look too good!


Making our way through the corn maze!



We made it out and headed to pick out our pumpkins!


We had such a fun filled day!



We came home real quick to add our pumpkins to our front porches. Then we were off to a party at our old neighbor's new house. We played badminton, had fun hanging out, and enjoyed some amazing Italian food!


We spent Sunday recovering and getting caught up on work. Such a fun weekend with some really fun friends! Stay tuned as we have more fun things planned in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment