Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Halloween!

Hello friends! I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween and even more are enjoying all your leftover candy! We had the most beautiful night for Halloween. 
There was also such a beautiful sunrise the other morning when I was on a walk. I love pretty backdrops!


Friday night we headed to a high school football game. I was feeling very nostalgic and missing out on one of my fall past-times. One of my families had an older child that is a senior in high school. It was homecoming at their high school and the outside of their house was covered in decorations in preparations for the game. We headed to the Chandler-Hamilton game. Both high schools are located on the same road, about 4 miles apart. The rivalry was intense! There were 12,000 people there!! A little bit different than a D2 game in Nebraska! The ASU coach also flew in on a helicopter to watch the game.


On Halloween we headed up to Mesa to watch some AZ Fall League baseball action. There was a costume contest so all of the kids were dressed in their costumes. They also were collecting tons of candy! The game was fun to watch, and it was seriously the most gorgeous day!



We headed back home to prepare for our trick or treaters. I guess I forgot to take pictures! We actually got more visitors this year than last year and most came in a 20 minute period. It was nice to see some neighbors including the new baby down the street! We went over to our friends' place to have a bon fire. They also made cotton candy which they passed out in addition to tons of candy. In the time we were there I saw multiple kids come back to their house for seconds!! I would too-best house ever! Our friends are also in the process of becoming foster parents. One of their siblings also foster children and one of their kids was there. He was the cutest! All in all it made for a great Halloween! Happy November!!

No comments:

Post a Comment