Sunday, May 11, 2014

Reminisce

As I was reading my morning news feed (aka Facebook) I noticed many people my age were commenting on how they have been graduated from high school for 6 years. 6 years!!! Holy cow! This weekend marks the 6th anniversary of our graduation ceremony. My how things have changed, and the time has flown! I still feel like it was only a year or two ago. I see the events go by on the calendar, but it still doesn't hit me. Maybe I just need to move every year so I realize time is actually passing me! Things are still going so fast, but it is great to look back on the last six years and be amazed at all the good things that have happened in my life:

I graduated from high school,




started college at UNK,


 

 worked with Southwestern,

 


where I made some great memories,


everlasting friends,

 

and met this sweet guy!


took some awesome trips,
















graduated from college,


got engaged!


started grad school,


got married,



moved to Arizona!



and now I am finishing up my fieldworks. Next weekend I will go through my final graduation ceremony, complete with a hooding and everything! And sometime this fall I will begin my first "big girl" job. Who knows the next blessings that are in store for us, but don't worry-you will all be the first to know!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment