Wednesday, April 2, 2014

No Bake Energy Bites

I cannot believe I haven't posted about this yet. I LOVE THESE!!! I shared these with my family, and they eat them ALL THE TIME! These are ssssoooo good! and kind of healthy!!


Here's what you need: 

1 cup (dry) oatmeal  
1/2 cup peanut butter 
1/2 cup ground flaxseed (or flaxseed meal is fine)
1/3 cup honey 
1 tsp. vanilla 
1/2 cup (dark) chocolate chips 


Here's what you do:

Mix the first 5 ingredients together. 


Once those are stirred well, I add the chips. 


Next I roll them into balls. The honey make them a little sticky so you may feel a little messy. No worries!
I like to store them in baggies in a pack of three. 


A perfect on-the-go snack that tastes like a Reese's peanut butter cup!
 Nutrition facts: I made about 24 balls = ~100 cal/ball

Today was National Autism Awareness Day so Matt and I showed support wearing our blue. Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment