Sunday, December 1, 2013

Capstones

Friday, November 22nd marked an important day in our graduate school career. It was our research capstone day. We all presented our projects we have been working on for over a year. 


Our poster which will also be presented at the national conference in Baltimore this spring.

My awesome capstone group! Jacque, Angela, Sophia, Ginny & me.


Presenting our research
It was a great day, but I think everyone is a little a LOT relieved that it is over. Cross one more thing off the list. Only nine days left of class for me, ever!!! Can't wait!

All our hard work left us wanting to have a little fun. So Angela and I went a little crazy! Thanks Sophia for taking all these awesome shots!!


Showing off our Nebraska pride: a Bluejay and a Loper

We thought we looked like Christmas so we thought we would spread our Christmas joy!

Santa and a reindeer.


The three Nebraska girls: me, Angela & Stacey


Angela, Sophia and me. One good thing from this project has been the chance to make such great new friends!


Me and Jenna with our ruffles

It's been quite the ride. I definitely couldn't have done it without all the awesome ladies in my class to help provide support, laughter, fun, friends and a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment