Sunday, December 15, 2013

Holiday Happiness

Thursday was my last class.......EVER!!!!!! I have spent the last 20 years (yes I am counting pre-school) in a classroom. I cannot wait to be done!! There are still two more big finals left to take, but that is all. And exciting as it is to be done with school it is a little bittersweet. I have met some very fabulous women in my class that I will miss dearly. 
This weekend was filled with holiday parties for me. Saturday, we headed to the crown center to go ice skating with some of our best friends, Patrick and Angela. Matt had to make a pit stop inside the crown center with the Lego figurines. I think our next trip may have to be to Legoland! 

Matt loves his Legos!!
We hit the ice rink and had a great time. It had been a few years since I had been ice skating. It was our first time ice skating together and skating outside; everything was great except my skates were two sizes too small...ouch! We saw one proposal and experienced many stages of cold. Overall it was really fun!


Before we started skating they had a nice video of all the rules to follow, and we all watched it as we were waiting in line. Apparently some people did not take these rules seriously as one of the rules specifically said "no chain skating". Below you will see a picture of what is clearly chain skating!! Yes, we documented these rule breakers, but how cute are they?!?

The Smurf family caught "chain skating"

The Christmas decorations throughout KC are spectacular. Here we walked through the crown center. I LOVE the huge wreath!!! (That would be quite the project for me!) You can also see the huge tree outside in the background.


Merry Christmas to you all and congrats on another semester down!! Only one left for me and that is only clinicals! Hope you all are enjoying the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment