Thursday, December 14, 2017

Christmas Traditions

If you are here to read our Christmas card, click HERE.

We love our Christmas traditions! This year we were able to add a few new ones with Ramsey. It's been such a joyous season!


The house is decorated on the inside.











I actually put my decorations up on November 1st this year! Crazy I know! But my mom was in town, and I thought I needed another hand to help with Ramsey so that was my only option.







We were away at Thanksgiving and left early for Christmas so this way we were able to enjoy everything longer. I loved it! I think I will be decorating early from now on. Maybe not November 1st early, but sooner than December.







Decorating Ramsey's room was my favorite!



I used all my old things that were appropriate for her.







We added new lights to our outdoor display. They are bright!


On Thanksgiving we gave Ramsey Christmas pajamas to wear all season long. And how cute is she?!



Ramsey has helped me with all the Christmas shopping.


We got Bahama Buck's and drove around to look at Christmas lights.




Ramsey met Santa!



We have baked some Christmas cookies.



We have attended our company Christmas parties.


We built gingerbread houses with the neighbors.



I clearly stink at taking pictures during our activities so this was me remembering to get a pic of Ramsey being there to help!










More Christmas light viewing.





Can you see all the silhouettes of people looking at these lights?! It was insane!! I thought there was a party or something, but it was really just people coming to see their lights!





We took our neighbors to see our favorite neighborhoods!



About half the houses in our neighborhood has lights up this year. I'm so impressed! But I guess this neighbor chose to give up!



We love to see the Chandler Tumbleweed Tree!



Next up, spend time with family. We have had a great time fitting everything in. Now we can just relax! Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment