Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

Well friends I am back today sharing more of our Christmas celebrating. We spent lots of time eating!! We started with a yummy brunch.



Later in the day we headed to church for Christmas Eve service.


Then we came back for a yummy dinner. 


More pics with the fam!



We opened a few more gifts that night.



We woke up on Christmas morning to see Santa had come! While we waited for everyone to wake up, Jadyn made herself comfortable in the most unusual way. :)


Waiting to run over and open our gifts!


Santa was sneaky this year and even covered our gifts so we couldn't see them!


Matt and I were excited to show off our new aprons from Atlee! 


My mom and I were festive for Christmas Day!


Jadyn picked out Christmas dinner and we made everything she asked for. She even helped make a couple things! After lunch we headed to the park for a couple activities. We started with a football game. My team lost, but we took great pictures!


Then we competed in our annual Christmas Day basketball game. We tried to re-create the picture we took two years ago in the same spot. I think we did pretty good!



We had dips and appetizers that night, my favorite!



We played lots of games while my family was here including Christmas Family Feud, 


Christmas trivia, 


Christmas Carol fill in the blank, 


unscramble the song title, and a few new board games we got. This night we played lots of dice games.



We also headed over to "Christmas on Comstock" to check out their display. The entire neighborhood has their lights synced up together. They won the Great Christmas Light Fight on ABC last year. Matt and I drove around the neighborhood last year, but this year we chose to walk.





It was such a beautiful sight! My family stayed a couple days after Christmas. Come back again soon to check out how we ended 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment