Friday, April 29, 2016

Birthday parties and a bed

Here is the next update on our lives! A couple months ago you may remember we went to the showroom for a new Phoenix based mattress company. Well we finally ordered one! It arrived a few days later in its box.


Here it is before we unrolled it!


And we are loving it! I would totally recommend it!

Last weekend we had one of Matt's colleagues and his wife over for dinner. We had such a nice time eating together and enjoying their company! I made breakfast for supper and s'mores fondue for dessert.


We headed out front to play a round of corn hole. Our neighbors came out and joined us. It's kind of fun to live across the street from you friends, it's like college all over again-only maybe better! I guess I forgot to take any pictures but Saturday was filled with birthday parties. In the afternoon we headed over to a friend's for our first birthday party of the day. They recently moved into their new house which they had remodeled. It looked great! That night we headed to our neighbors for a second birthday party, this one was super hero themed. Matt and I bought some super hero t-shirts to wear for the occasion. I tell you what, we should have more parties when it is encouraged to wear t-shirts! Their house was festively decorated which I guess you will just have to take my word for since I took zero pictures! 
We introduced some of our neighbors to Psych, if you haven't play you totally should! You play on your phone so I always thought it would be fun to play from separate locations. We have been playing pretty regularly now, sometimes together, sometimes from our own homes. It's so fun!! It was such a nice carefree weekend!! Angela and Patrick are FINALLY coming to visit this weekend so be on the lookout for more fun adventures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment