Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Christmas Decor

Hi friends, it's Show and Tell Tuesday! I am linking up today to share my Christmas decorations with you! So for all of my regular readers, you can click on the link and go take a look at many other beautiful homes decorated for the holiday season. If you are here from the link up-welcome! This is such a fun time of year!! I thought I would start on the outside and work our way in :)
We bought new lights this year because last year we bought them on Black Friday at 5 am and got the wrong color. We came home and put them up right away and didn't realize until that night they were not the ones we wanted... :( So we dealt with them last year but got the ones we wanted this year!







I also made a new wreath because, why not?!?


Welcome to our little place! Come on in; it will be fun, I promise!




The tree is basically the same as last year, but we recently put up this shelf on our wall which made a perfect little makeshift mantle for our stockings this year.


I found lots of cute printable sayings online that I printed off this year. It's so fun!


A new piece of furniture to decorate=the perfect reason to buy new Christmas decor!



This year on Black Friday we bought another tree, this one we put in the kitchen. I said maybe we will buy a tree on Black Friday every year!! Matt didn't think so...
I also moved our little nativity scene to the kitchen and put our advent calendar next to it.



I also ran over to my grandparents and "borrowed" a few items since they will not be here until after Christmas including one set of trees out front and the floral arrangement in the middle of the table. :) 


We used the lights we put on the house last year to decorate the back yard! I tell you what, we are getting fancy!! ;) It was fun to have them on during our Christmas party over the weekend which I will post about later this week!


That's all for today. Hope you enjoyed the tour. Enjoy your time with your loved ones this season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment