Monday, August 10, 2015

Tucson Conference

At the end of July, I headed to the world Autism & Asperger's Association conference in Tucson with one of my co-workers. We stayed at Ventana Canyon, and it was so beautiful! Again I just have to show you one picture of hotel room. Is this not the widest shower you have ever seen???


The conference was also so amazing. I learned so many practical things to bring back with me! I bought a couple books of things to start working on as well as learn more about. I am very excited to implement some of the new strategies I learned. Also the food we ate while we were there was fantastic! The staff was very friendly and helpful as well. We had such a great time. I have several nature pictures to share with you-take it or leave it.



There was a really cute pathway throughout the resort that had all kinds of gorgeous scenery.


The path led to an 80 foot natural waterfall. There was a really cool story about how the resort moved its location as they were building it to preserve this waterfall. 


This was the view from the lobby of the resort. :)


The last morning there we saw a cardinal on our balcony.


Before we took off we drove up Mt. Lemmon. It was so gorgeous!



There was a storm rolling in which was kind of cool to watch from above!




There were so many different terrains along the drive.




We had such a great time! Talk to you all again soon. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment